Do you feel your home needs a breath of something new and fresh, but you can’t decide on whether to go modern or traditional, well how about you choose a fusion of both?
Sure, planning major home renovations can be overwhelming since there’s a lot that calls for your attention, and in an attempt to do right by your home, the stress and worry can easily kick in.
Well, you don’t have to stick to either traditional or modern style when you can have the beauty of both.
That’s the freedom that comes with choosing transitional styles; you can borrow the classic, timeless styles that traditional themes offer and infuse them with the minimalist, clean lines of modern trends.
Here’s how you can integrate the two in your remodeling project;
- For a start, choose a neutral color for the walls, and consider some bold accent colors for a lovely contrast.
- Stay minimal with woodwork, but don’t avoid it completely.
- For transitional style lighting, go contemporary with an eye-catching modern chandelier as a centerpiece for the living room.
- Metallic elements are prevalent in most transitional styles; Incorporate these elements in faucets, side tables, lightings, and other accessories. You can mix different metals such as bronze, gold, and copper while ensuring they work properly.
- For another mix of traditional meet modern, add textured and patterned carpets and rugs, which are somehow neutral to complete the whole idea of a transitional design.
- You can also use minimalist art pieces on your neutral-colored wall.
The whole idea of a transitional theme is to have fun while expressing your twist on both traditional meets modern looks.
Need Help? Get Professional Remodeling Services
If you want to create the perfect home, who’s better to ask for assistance than the number-one experts?
Our remodeling services include home renovations, room additions, home repairs, basement remodeling and finishing, general remodeling, and much more.
So, whatever project you have in mind, we can do it.